Saturday, March 27, 2010

Guess where I am going?

Because nine times... is not enough.

This is at Zoagli, up above Rapallo, near Santa Margherita Ligure, on the Ligurian Coast.


Greyscale Territory said...

O you lucky lucky thing off travelling again! These worlds you present seem so romantic! Enjoy!

Trekcapri said...

Hi Leslie, how fabulous that you'll be going to Italy again. I love the photo of you with the beautiful view in the background and your cool design. I think that part of Italy is really lovely. I've only been to see the Cinque Terre and I would love to see this part of the coast too someday (I hope).

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your trip planning.

BUSH BABE said...

OH soooooo jealous!!! San Margherita... one of my fav places on earth. Lots and lots of pics please!

girasoli said...

When? I'm so happy for you!!

Lilly said...

What a beautiful photo. Stunning.