Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nine on the ninth - for April 2009



I went to work this morning and saw my senior colleague setting up an Easter egg hunt for his class.

Then he sent around rosemary for us all to pin on our shirts. We all went into the hall, past the digger's slouch hat, and the World War One helmet in between the Australian and New Zealand flags.

You see, my wonderful colleague had arranged an ANZAC day assembly for us complete with Catafalque Party from the navy.

Then in the afternoon we farewelled my beautiful principal who has retired, and I went home to a piece of comfort pie.

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog!
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

girasoli said...

I love how you made this collage of pictures and how it tells a story. Fun day!