Friday, April 11, 2008

Is Jane Austen your favorite author too?

Because she sure is mine - and the two books I reread most often are Pride and Prejudice and Northanger Abbey.

So, I was reading a comment by Mom x 2 (which I thought was a comment from my mom at first) and when I went in to read her blog I found a gorgeous quiz, about which Jane Austen character you most resemble. H'mm, would you have cast me as Emma? I'll tell you what, it was a lot of fun doing the quiz - glad my students were with their Performing Arts teacher, Heather - I had a good laugh and really enoyed doing the quiz.


I am Emma Woodhouse!

Take the Quiz here!


Now I ask you - do I look like an Emma??



4 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

JA is certainly one of my favourite author. I am Elinor Dashwood.

Tippy said...

I think you look better than Emma! I, for one, enjoyed Kate Beckinsale as Emma much more than Gwyneth....but I digress. Thank you for posting the comment on my blog. We are very excited about Positano and are making our final preparations for the trip!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I just watched the entire series on PBS and loved it. My favorite was 'Sense and Sensibility' and guess who my character is?
Elinor Dashwood!
I am just delighted that you are enjoying your bracelet so much!!
Thank you for your friends link also...we are off to Hawaii on Monday!
I have enjoyed your graphics so much. The doll house is so sweet and I do want to miove in!
Much love and thank you for being such sweet friends!
Love Miss Peach

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie
I'm Marianne Dashwood. Uhoh, that doesn't bode too well for me, but all in all, I think that's fairly accurate lol.