Friday, April 11, 2008

Is Jane Austen your favorite author too?

Because she sure is mine - and the two books I reread most often are Pride and Prejudice and Northanger Abbey.

So, I was reading a comment by Mom x 2 (which I thought was a comment from my mom at first) and when I went in to read her blog I found a gorgeous quiz, about which Jane Austen character you most resemble. H'mm, would you have cast me as Emma? I'll tell you what, it was a lot of fun doing the quiz - glad my students were with their Performing Arts teacher, Heather - I had a good laugh and really enoyed doing the quiz.


I am Emma Woodhouse!

Take the Quiz here!


Now I ask you - do I look like an Emma??



4 comments:

MoMo said...

JA is certainly one of my favourite author. I am Elinor Dashwood.

Mom x 2 said...

I think you look better than Emma! I, for one, enjoyed Kate Beckinsale as Emma much more than Gwyneth....but I digress. Thank you for posting the comment on my blog. We are very excited about Positano and are making our final preparations for the trip!

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

I just watched the entire series on PBS and loved it. My favorite was 'Sense and Sensibility' and guess who my character is?
Elinor Dashwood!
I am just delighted that you are enjoying your bracelet so much!!
Thank you for your friends link also...we are off to Hawaii on Monday!
I have enjoyed your graphics so much. The doll house is so sweet and I do want to miove in!
Much love and thank you for being such sweet friends!
Love Miss Peach

Roberta T said...

Hi Leslie
I'm Marianne Dashwood. Uhoh, that doesn't bode too well for me, but all in all, I think that's fairly accurate lol.