Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I made my first book!



Here is a screen print I took to show a friend how I was putting my third book together. You are looking at the back and front dust jacket covers, and underneath are some of the pages.

This one will be 80 pages, 8 x 10, hard cover, dust jacket. The first was 40 pages, 8 x 10, soft cover. I have 2 pictures to go, before I publish it. We are also making a class magazine into a book - and will publish it in the 40 page book.

And I made another 40 page one for someone special.

I am using the company blurb.com and I am very pleased with their service.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is way cool, Leslie!! I can't even manage to get my photos into albums and here you are making books...I bow to your creative superiority! :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! Congratulations. I have always wanted to do that myself. Someday...

What book company did you use? Was it easy to do?

Anonymous said...

That is really wonderful! I like how you framed your pictures. Beautiful. And your kitties, are they in the front and back flaps?

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

This is fantastic, Leslie!

Anonymous said...

Agreed, kitty pictures are as beautiful and endearing as the Italian pictures. You just gave me an idea: a blog entry featuring pictures of Italian cats. I have a few of them, and doggie ones, too!

Chiocciola said...

How nice it looks! Congratulations. I am molto impressed.

Chiocciola said...

I can't believe you've done a 120 page one! Very cool. Talk about personalized "photo albums"!