Saturday, August 8, 2009

Baby it's cold outside! - for Girasoli



Driving home from work, I could see why it had felt so cold all day. There was the first, light sprinkling of snow on the nearby ranges.

The next morning there was a lot more. Instead of just a couple of the peaks looking like frosted cupcakes, the snow was more wide spread, clear across the Brindabella Range. It was a wonderful sight and it makes me feel much better about the cold weather. There is a purpose and a reason for it now.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, snow! It is 100 degrees in NC right now. :)

Trekcapri said...

Hi Leslie, beautiful photos and design. It's been hot here too, so looking at your wonderful photo and design is very refreshing.

Have a great day today!

MarĂ­a I. said...

Just beautiful! I love seeing photos of your life in Canberra.

Sandrac said...

Beautiful, Leslie! As Maria said, it's lovely to see photos from Canberra.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Yep, either it's cold enough to give a snow dusting on the mountain tops or warm sunshine. Anything in between is wishy-washy!

Purrsonally I go for the warm sunshine. Mieow and paw waving to the TCR girls. I bet you are all staying in bed with the electric blanket on high.

girasoli said...

:) Beautiful!! I always said it if is going to be cold, we might as well have snow.