Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rodeo Drive at The Emirates Mall in Dubai

Where would I like to go this morning? How about The Mall. Make that - The Emirates Mall. And I think I'll go upstairs to the Rodeo Drive section and window shop.

It's like being at the back of Piazza San Marco, or like being on the Isle of Capri. The brand name, hig fashion shops are incredible. Alessandro was so cheesed off with me last October for not going into any, but just window shopping from outside.

rodeo%20drive%20emirates%20mall%20500.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would have probably also window shopped. I have big-fashion-shop phobia.

Anonymous said...

They had a special on Dubai recently. It was so interesting. I think I enjoyed it even more because I knew a little bit about Dubai from some of your posts.

Liz McCoy said...

ooooh I sooo want to go to dubai one day!!!!